How do I get revenge on my ex?

So my ex boyfriend dropped a single diss track on me and it's really mean to me and shows his sadistic nature. Most of the things are untrue anyway but I still cried because of it. Anyway so I'm done crying now it's time for revenge. I can't drop diss track on him because my rapping skills are not up to par. What do I do? The stuff I mentioned I can do relatively easy but feel free to share your own opinions.
Thanks!

• Show everyone pictures of his below average dick
    15%(4)16%(11)Vote17%(7)
  • Spray paint a dick on his beamer
    4%(1)6%(4)Vote7%(3)
  • Knee him in the balls
    8%(2)7%(5)Vote7%(3)
  • Plant some weed on him and notify the authorities
    0%(0)4%(3)Vote7%(3)
  • All of the above
    35%(9)25%(17)Vote19%(8)
  • Other (please leave in comments)
    38%(10)42%(28)Vote43%(18)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• how about, move on and show him how happy you are without him? you know like a sane person would do? Who gets offended / triggered by a "diss track" xD kind of sad / pathetic if it has any value / importance to you xD

• It was very mean and personal. He said a lot of nasty things about me that just aren't said. I don't get triggered if someone calls me a cunt or a bitch it's other stuff that make me mad.

• I didn't think he was that type of guy

• love makes you blind : it makes you ignore the bad sides of people... so i can understand at least that... you getting revenge won't bring you any satisfaction... at all. It'll just start an escalation as to who can do the worst to the other

Most Helpful Girl

• HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHHASHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

• Glad you find my bad situation funny

• "bad situation" ? that track is gonna disappear in a month (maybe less), 2nd if you do get revenge he'll do something worse... (endless cycle) and finally : you went out with a douche who was capable of doing a "diss track" xD who thought of doing one and did it xD you dating a douche in the 1st place is your "bad situation" xD

What Guys Said 38

• Boys and girls, thats why you don't date people with fire mixtapes.

Honestly the best thing to do is to take the high road and just ignore him. You will never completely move on until you stop holding grudges. Be better than him.

• All if the above sound great to me to get revenge. But you don't want to do nothing that may jeopardize you getting in trouble. Your very smart. The ultimate revenge is by being successful in life. Once you are he will probably be a bum by then. Then you will get the last laugh.

• you know i feel like that if you take revenge in that sense that he may take revenge back on you and its going to be a long battle between the both of you until something really bad happens. maybe its better to let success be your ultimate revenge? the way i see it is that he is a good for nothing type of guy but i do believe that you have potential to become successful in life. so i think that maybe such distractions as this guy will not help you in the long run and they may keep you from your success in life.

• Other, you move on

• Yeah I think the best revenge is to move on and show him and EVERYONE that you are glad he's gone. That you can be a great person and better without him. Your success is your revenge. Fight him with love

• no point rise above it and move on best way

• Ignore him, he is not worth it - When people lash out they are looking for a reaction - Just ignore him and by doing so you are saying to him "I can do so much better than you on so many levels, it is not even worth wasting my time on you anymore"

• I wwas going to say A. But revenge porn is a crime in Florida

• plant lots of crack cocaine and call the authorities with an anonymous tip off, enough to come under intent to supply. this however would be a particularly nasty and unpleasant thing to do and would make you worse than him as you would be condemning him from 15 years to life behind bars.

• Egg his car LOL

• Don't do anything that can get you in legal trouble, which is likeeverything you mentioned.
    The biggest diss should be that your ex is a RAPPER, like is that even a real job? Probably one of those guys who asks you to check out his SoundCloud.

• How awesome is that you've got a personal diss track haha

• Electrocute him in a swimming pool πŸ˜‚
    Make sure he doesn't survive! xDD

• Where the track link at doe?

• Introduce me to his new girlfriend and I'll sleep with her for you, record it, and you can send it to him in the mail.

• Lmao that's actually great πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• And if he has a little dick we can add the caption "because you fell a little short". Set it up, I'm down lol

• Lmao that would actually be the best

• Okay I have no idea what a diss track is and maybe that's why I think this, but you should probably just do nothing. Y'know... be the better person?

• Show up with me 😏😏

• you totally ignore him and when he leadt expects it let other women know the truth about him.

• Don't plant weed on him whatever you do, that is a very serious offense.

• by being more mature and intelligent than him and moving on.

trying to get revenge will only cause more trouble and show him that he hit you. If you don't give a fuck it will piss him more off than anything else

• You kick ass at life and make him mad that he didn't stay with you. All that other shit you mentioned can come back to bite you in the ass.

• give him some head.

• Spread nasty rumors about him.

• Knee him in the balls so that even his future sons will feel the pain!

• I chose option A------But if you show pictures of his dick , he will show pictures of your boobs and vagina. So it will backfire on you more. Think about it.

• remind me to never piss you off :P

• That's what I'm thinkin tho I think the weed thing would be good too.

• @openthedoors You can also superglue a beer bottle to his back bumper and call the cops the next time he drives his car.

• all of the above. please

• You don't.

• I could drop a diss track for you, what's the name of the sound?

• Leave it alone. A, B and C are illegal, and D is a huge overreaction for what he did.
    And with tagging his car- BAD IDEA. I know I would be beyond furious if someone fucked up my car and I knew who it was.

• Well his car is going to get fucked up if he didn't want it he shouldn't have dropped the diss track.

• He might get me back but then I'll get him back I can go all day.

• Lie I said WHERE DOES IT END?

He pissed you off, its over move on.

• i think you should let it go. i mean, what did he really do? did you lose anything? i'm hardly the one to to judge someone for wanting revenge... what did he really do? do people look at you any? has it costed you anything? if not-i think the best thing you can do is walk away.

• Well he said a lot of untrue things and people think I'm some whore who blows everyone now.

• damn. i'm sorry. you're stuck in an unwinnable situation. try reading this: www.jw.org/.../# . any of those options have a very strong possiblity of blowing up in your face.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 15

• show him that you are much better than him by not doing anything, but that is too boring so do something that will make him regret the diss track

• Stop acting like a 17 yo

• What we have here is a clear lack of impulse control... lack of emotional maturity.. Lack of self awareness.. lack of self esteem.. and lack of common sense for publicly posting you have a desire to fabricate a crime.. in addition to yourself being in possession of illegal drugs... You'll have been with at least 4 different men sexually before the age of 21.

• I don't think you should try to get revenge that way, not because your ex isn't a dick, but because it won't work out well for you. It will feel good for all of 5 minutes, but you could get in serious trouble, and even if you don't he might get back at you, and this could go on forever. For now just pretend like nothing he does bothers you. You can talk with a close friend if you're upset, as you have a right to be.

• Getting revenge is childish just let and be and ignore him. That'll make him more mad then being a douchebag to him

• Honestly, the best revenge would be to not care and get another boyfriend like his friend or something

• The best revenge is that you ignore him, itΒ΄s that simple.

• Girl no just let it go. Trust me right now you are upset and really want to get revenge on him but no just don't do anything, let it go and move on. That's the best revenge you can do is by not wasting your time and just move on.

• I think you should move on.

• Tissue his house lololo don't do the pic thing that's child pornography if he's under the age

• Move on.

• Ahhh if it was me
    I'd launch the best revenge mixture history has ever seen

• He actually did it? What an ass!

• Ikr he's a piece of shit

• I'm kinda weak so I can't beat him up but my boyfriend said he will and I'll just fuck up his testicles.

• Hahaha do it

• He dropped a diss track?
    πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Ya and tbh he's not that bad of a rapper

• Wtf that's so weird...πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
      Dropping a diss track about your ex is already embarrassing enough in my opinion, so I wouldn't waste your precious time on taking revenge.

• All of the above let's go