Girl Cheated me don't know how to react?

I have a girlfriend who had x boyfriend
After I met her, she stopped texting him and and was not in contact with him but I had doubt on her and I caught her some times and thought she is still having contact with him, but later after so many promise and all she stopped

Now I found her texting with her x boyfriend again and saw mess telling she is still waiting for him

This is not the matter
I was shocked to see that she was in relationship wit some one more guy one of our college senior after seeing message it sounded like she even has physical relationship with him.

I'm not getting what to do
I loved her more than anything I lost all my friends spend all my time money for her almost 6 year

I want to take revenge for that how should I do that please help me
And I have not spoke to her about this

Please help
what I have lost is worth of taking revenge
She has played with my feelings
I had gone to suicide sometimes when I fought with her
I loved her more than my life
I talked to her about the messages which she had sent
She told me she was just flirting with him
I don't know weather to believe her or not

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Just walk away. It's not worth the hassle. Revenge is not a good thing. It will make you a bitter person.

Don't want to sound harsh but learn from this. If you are just 21yo then you still have your whole life to live. Learn from this experience and don't allow yourself to get into this position again.

With revenge -
    Where do you start and where does it end?
    What are you going to achieve?
    Last thing to think about, is it legal?

• But what I have lost is worth of taking revenge
      She has played with my feelings
      I loved her more than my life

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok so here is hiw you shouldget revenge... in ypur case get some screen shots of the texts you found, go to her college and spread the word by dumping her in front of everyone and exposing her in front of everyone... That way the whole college will know what a hoe she is... and the hate and shame that she will receive is your revenge...

I hate cheaters and they deserve worst

GO GET IT BOY!