I miscarried. My boyfriend left and I'm tired of the pain I'm causing myself by waiting for him to come back. How can I move on with my life?

Anonymous
I'm so hurt by my boyfriend. Or my ex now. We got pregnant by surprise. I was a little more worried than he was. He was so happy. I don't Know if it was the hormones, but I was having mood swings left and right, Constantly. But he was there up until I had my 3 month appt that they said my precious little angels heart wasn't beating anymore. I felt forced into the termination or whatever word it is. I was so hurt. So hurt and mad. He left and stopped all communication. I'm so heartbroken. It felt like 2 people died and I'm not sure how to move on past this. I'm so angry with him that I convince myself that I should move on and find someone who will love me regardless. But then I think of my baby and I become so engulfed with grief that I wanna run back in his arms so he could hold me and tell me it's ok. But he won't. He refuses. I'm not sure how much longer I can't take this pain he's brought upon me. Should I wait since I know he's in pain? I know he still loves me. He's just mad. But I really don't understand why he's blaming me for this? I'm so lost and confused.
+1 y
We met at my job. All his coworkers go there to conduct business. I've asked a few and they were all nice and helped but he's so stubborn. I've tried multiple times to speak to him about this but he refuses. I'm at my tipping point or I feel like I'm just done.
+1 y
I appreciate everyone's insight on this. I'm in so much pain. I've finally come to a point where I cannot keep playing these games. I will always miss my precious baby. I love him the most.
2
1