Friends on facebook?

So you are married and a past coworker you flirted with friends you on facebook and messages a friendly message to you saying she was happy to find you on facebook (through mutual coworkers) and asks how you are doing. You accept her friend request but do you respond? Why or why not?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Because you almost always respond to people because it's polite, and because it's not kind to ignore people. "Always error on the side of kindness." - Jesus.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I will surely care to know what she has to tell about herself.. Because coworkers are like our extended family and what is even special was that , i had cared to flirt with her because she was special to me at that time of my life at work place. There is no harm in getting in contact with people with whom you had some connections in the past.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Sure, it's not like it was someone I'd slept with

0|1
    0|0
  • why entertain a man or woman you don't want? no not okay. stay in your lane don't bring unnecessary arguments into a random co workers life when they don't see you as a friend or someone they'd ever hangout with anyways. stupid lol

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes