Should I break up with him?

I love my boyfriend so much we've been together 2 years now most of its been long distance since I'm finishing up university in another state... but I came to visit him, I was using his laptop and found that he has an okcupid account :( my heart dropped i read that he was going to meet someone up for sex , I found out out last week but I told him yesterday and he's just ignoring it saying it's not true he was only messing around but i don't believe him at all... I feel extremely hurt. I really do love him but this also makes me very angry I want to just block him everywhere but at the same time I still adore him.. please help I don't think I should talk it out with him any longer he's just making miserable.. but how will I get over this I'm tired of crying for him how can I be strong and not care about a guy like that he's also taking hours to respond now.., should I just block him

23

Most Helpful Guy

• You said it yourself he's making you miserable. He clearly had an intent to cheat on you, whether or not he did doesn't matter as you can't confirm it either way. He wouldn't "mess around" if he cared for you. From your post you clearly care more about you two than he does, and it seems you aren't happy with the relationship. If I were you I'd just break up with him and let the healing begin. The fact he's not responding to you to clear it up shows he doesn't care enough. But ultimately it's your decision, that's just what I would do from what you've said. Sorry this happened to ya either way.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he has an okcupid account it doesn't seem to be faithful to you and seems the be bored with it. I would break up with him

What Guys Said 2

• Make the move and dump him. Just send a message with, "it's over". Block him. Then go out with your friends. Or stay in with friends. Talk to somebody you can trust.

• Eh. You can block him. Better to make your own OkCupid account.

What Girls Said 1

• Hun it only gets worse from there... trust me.