Should I go for my ex's birthday lunch?

jia12345
My boyfriend and I broke up after a 2 year relationship that was amazing because I was leaving for university next year. He kept telling me we have no other choice and he is right. We decided to still be friends
2 weeks after the break up he came to meet me while I was with all of my girlfriends claiming to meet all of us which is BS. He was being so over friendly with them and weirdly normal. But he sort of was pushing me away and acting as if nothing happened.
I called him last week to tell him some news about my university application and in the middle of the conversation he had to make a call to his college coordinator for some work and apologised and said he would call back but never did.

He called 6 days later to invite me for lunch on his bday with 2 of my friends and 2 of his (who I have not met but know of). He apologised then for not calling back with a very lame excuse. Even when he came to meet me he was told me to be free on his birthday and I do want to go but its hard being around him because of how things are. But its his 18th birthday and I definitely dont wanna ditch him. I am probably going to go but, do you think I should go?
Yes you should go
No you shouldn't
Other (please explain)
Vote C
GirlGuy
Should I go for my ex's birthday lunch?
1
1