My ex is asking me for the real reason I left him... I don't know if I should tell him why, it may kill him?

babymomma
I left my ex who's the father of one of my girls 6 years ago, he thinks I left him because I loved another guy but the truth is I was super attracted to a girl and was trying to figure out my sexuality and my ex thinks your either straight or lesbian no in between. well anyways I only went as far as going on a few dates and kissing before she decided to be with another girl so I moved on and ended up one horn drunken night sleeping with my youngest child's father... that was the night of conception of the baby... but should I just tell my ex that I left because I wasn't in love with him or tell him I left to date a girl? or both because that's the full reason
2
1