girlfriend broke up with me, should I text her mom for help?

Anonymous
So my girlfriend of a year broke up with me last week (I'm 26 and she 22). I am deeply in love with her and I just want her back. I didn't do anything wrong, my girlfriend said that she wanted to do herself for a while. I've tried winning her back, but no go. I want to ask her mom for help since her and I were close, her dream was for me to become her son-in-law so I'm sure she'd help me out. I just want to ask her if there's a real chance at winning her back or her mind is set. I still have doubts on the real reason of why my girlfriend broke up with me and that's partly why I'm trying to win her over (too long of a story).
+1 y
Too late, already did. I wasn't a dumbass about it though, I think I got what I needed without seeing like a crazy dude. I just sent her a message saying good bye to the family (literally that's it). Her mom then replied back saying they were all sad hearing the news. I said I was especially sad too and wished she'd change her mind even though I know she won't and bye. Her mom replied with we all hope the same, but it's up to her. I ended it there, do you all think I did anything to crazy?
4
4