Will he actually pay me bacl?

I was with this guy for a year and it turns out he was an ass. A year after being "together," he said he never had feelings for me, he thought I was ugly because if my body, he thought I was useless in sex since he was my first. Anyways when I met him he was going through a tough time so I helped him with money. Over that year I let him borrow around 2,000. I know I was very stupid but I thought I was helping him. I told him in March to have the money ready by July he didn't have it. So I told him we could do payment plans and he still doesn't have it. He says he wants to make this right with me and pay me back but I don't know what else to do. Will he ever pay me back or is there a way to put pressure on him? He is now 31 we are 8 years apart, clearly I'm the younger one.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Im sorry this jerk basically stole your money. Unfortunately, you may never get the money back. Jerks like that, give the rest of us guys an extremely difficult time dating girls. As far as sex goes, remember this: no one is born with all sorts of sexual experience and knowledge. It happens over time and having someone willing to teach you. Trust me, you're fine. What he said about you... like you pointed out - he an ass. And a total one at that!

Another path you might try is taking him to small claims court. You can try, but I don't know what success you'll have there. Typically the loser has to pay the court costs too, so be prepared if you go that route and lose.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• i don't think he is going to pay you back.

you could see if he'd be willing to sign a contract and have the contract regarding repayment and a plan for payment, then have it notarized which would legally obligate him to pay you back.

0|0
    0|0
  • he will never pay it back he used you, and if you ever get it back its gonna be over someone else forcing him o since he probably never had plans on paying you back.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's never going to pay you back.

0|1
    0|0
  • You 23? You should of let him sign something stating he would pay you back. i don't think you will ever get back that 2k it's lost money

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes