• I never got over her/him
    Vote E
  • Other (explain)
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Combination of all those things. I still think about her from time to time but I'm over her now mostly. But I miss having someone to be intimate with.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a mix. First stage is sadness. You will cry when you're lonely and eat your heart out. Then there might be anger or resentment, but that will pass with exercise and self improvement. Then there's distracting yourself and meeting new people that interest you, doing fun things etc. After that your feelings have passed and you're totally cool. Sure, you might feel lonely sometimes and miss them, but then you can just cry and feel fine again.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Lots of drugs. Lots of pussy. Lots of crime. Lots of trying to ignore reality. Then, eventually, enough time passed to where I realized my wounds were mostly healed. That took a long time, though. I was still hurting after several gfs and several years. And I was the one who broke up with *her*. Wonder how fucked up I would have been if she had broken up with me. It's a hard thing to get over, especially if you had a long or prosperous relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Time passed and feelings disappeared and i went on with life.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I allowed myself to cry my heart out for a couple weeks instead of suppressing my feelings. I stopped using social media for a while. Surrounded myself around my family and friends. I burned pictures of us and him. Sat down and tried to figure out what I want to do with my life what I need to look for in future relationships what I learned from my past one. Then once I stopped thinking about him so much I went out and started talking to new people.. we broke up about 3 months ago. He still crosses my mind once in a while. I don't hate him anymore I don't miss him anymore I don't love him anymore I don't regret any of it because if it wasn't for those few months of hell I wouldn't be as happy as I am now currently talking to a new person who I click with 100 times better than I did with my ex and if it wasn't for what happened in the past I wouldn't of met this person.. the easiest way to go about a break up is to remove him from your life delete his number social media accounts and pictures. When you get sad let it out don't hold back accept the sadness then remind yourself in a couple months none of this will matter (someone on here gave me this advice and it helped quite a bit). Go out and do things and meet new people. And don't check his fb to see if he's dating new people because if he is it'll hurt to know he moved on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I gradually lost feelings for them through horrible mass eating, distraction and also just the support of my family and friends. It's better to go through hard times with great supportive people

0|0
    0|0
  • in may I fell in love with my ex and I never stopped loving him.. now the same thing happened to me twice pretty much and I'm upset and angry about it but I somehow and for some reason still love him and only him

0|0
    0|0
  • Combination of time and meeting someone new. I also deleted him off social media, blocked his number and broke of all contact.

0|0
    0|0
  • Divert your attention to another person

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too busy to be sad

1|1
    0|0
  • to go doctor

0|0
    0|0
  • D, then A. :) still with him now

0|0
    0|0
  • ı did nothing - I kept living the way ı used to live
    didn't answer his textes or calls

0|0
    0|0
    • But did you get over him?

• yeah ! I did like that because he cheated on me thats why ı didn't even sy hi or look at his face when we came across

Recommended myTakes