How did you get over a hard breakup?

• I met someone else
  • I ate my way though it
  • I distracted myself
    Vote C
  • Time passed and feelings disappeared
    Vote D
  • I never got over her/him
    Vote E
  • Other (explain)
    Vote F

103

Most Helpful Guy

• Combination of all those things. I still think about her from time to time but I'm over her now mostly. But I miss having someone to be intimate with.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a mix. First stage is sadness. You will cry when you're lonely and eat your heart out. Then there might be anger or resentment, but that will pass with exercise and self improvement. Then there's distracting yourself and meeting new people that interest you, doing fun things etc. After that your feelings have passed and you're totally cool. Sure, you might feel lonely sometimes and miss them, but then you can just cry and feel fine again.