Just found out my ex boyfriend is sleeping with a very good friend of mine and they've been hiding it from me for weeks. what do I do?

my boyfriend and I broke up in February, but we've been kind of on and off since then, up until about a month ago when I finally couldn't take it anymore and cut the cord for good. the other night i was out at a bar and noticed him and a good friend of mine getting a little too close for my liking. i had a bad feeling about it but didn't want to think about it or cause a scene or look into it at all. then later on in the night, one of my guy friends who i knew was hooking up with this girl, came up to me and said how fucked up it was that my ex boyfriend and said girl were hooking up. i nearly fell off my bar stool i was so blinded sided and shocked. i confronted my ex and my friend and asked them flat out if this was true, my ex said it was and has been going on for a few weeks now. my friend just turned her back towards me and had a mutual friend of ours get in my face and tell me it was none of my business and "move on." i've never been so hurt by a group of people in my entire life, and really don't know where to go from here. i'm mostly hurt that my friend has been keeping this from me and i had no idea, and that when i tried to confront her about it she completely ignored me and turned her back. i texted her a few times as well and haven't heard one single word from her. i don't know what to do. i know we are both supposed to move on but i was not expecting this in my wildest dreams.

1015

Most Helpful Guy

• She's obviously not your friend. They are right, you should move on but that doesn't mean that it's ok for your friend to do that.

Personally I would just not associate with your "friend" anymore and that's is.

Most Helpful Girl

• While yes, in fact it is none of your business. If you're calling someone a friend they should have some moral decency and not withhold information like this from you. You have every right to be upset. I'd question my friends character.

• Rated down why? I opposed other people's harsh opinions that this shouldn't matter at all.

• thank you i appreciate your response i'm not sure why so many people have been so rude on this thread