Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Me and my boyfriend have been on and off for almost 4 years now. He has cheated in the past ...(a couple times actually) and as embarrassing as it is to say... I took him back. Its been 3 months that we have been back together and he genuinely seems like he has changed for the better... but it just seems to good to be true. Once a cheater always a cheater right? I feel like I'm sticking around to get hurt again. But I don't want to break up with him in case he actually is ready to commit to me. I'm so confused. He has done some pretty horrible stuff to me in the past.. and I can admit I've been a complete doormat and was sucked back in every time...and I just don't see how someone could grow up and change so much only having spent 4 months apart from each other?

what do you guys think?

Should I stay or should I go?

11

What Guys Said 1

• There are way too many people out there for you to settle for a cheater. You should go.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry hun but from personal experience, run, go and never ever look back.

It hurt's I know and you will think 'What If' but I have been there many times and it doesn't work.