What do I do? I don't think my boyfriend loves me anymore?

I want to dump my boyfriend because he's got more and more careless and he only has time for small talk and sex, never cuddles, and he proved he didn't want to put effort in after he said about my Christmas present 'I'll get my dad to get you something', id rather have a nice card from him rather than £1,000 from his dad. I cry every night and it's like he wants me to constantly badly miss him, after ignoring my messages and not calling for three days, he finally called for one minute then left to watch a film. He never lets me explain my points and I just, fucking hell.

If I get round to ever getting rid of him, I don't want people coming up to me about it or a big scene, it's too overwhelming to even think about 😞 How am I meant to get rid of him without making it a public stunt?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Just leave then, simple as that there's plenty of guys out there that won't be like that I happen to be one of them and I'm single still

Most Helpful Girl

• Just call him to meet and tell him its over.

What Guys Said 2

• dude, you either need a break or just break up.

try the break first.

• take some few days... through these days try to love yourself then get back to whatever you left. something will change... believe that

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!