How long till a broken heart lends?

After two serious relationships. My heart is devasted and my mind is exhausted. They simply moved on to another. And I am left with the heartache and so much anger. They both cheated and both took off.

How long till I move on and this pain goes away?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, I think that 3 months maximum is the right amount of time. If it lasts longer than that, then you're simply refusing to let go and you are doing things to yourself to keep yourself in misery. But here's the thing: your age is shown as 30-35 -- you're too old to be acting like this. You're not a child anymore! Go out with friends, concentrate on work, go take a trip somewhere and move on. I hate coming off as insensitive but we're adults now and should be able to quietly handle a little bloody nose.

• I'm not 30 yet but you are right. Just have to deal and move on. Thanks