Seeing ex tomorrow for first time in almost two weeks, help?

Anonymous
We were together for a year and broke up 2 weeks ago. We last saw each other 2 days after the breakup to talk about everything since the breakup was so quick. Anyway she's coming to drop off one of my shirts tomorrow. There's nothing more that I want than for us to get back together.

I wouldn't be surprised if she asked for us to get a quick coffee or breakfast downstairs since I live in a central area wih a lot of cafes and breakfast places and it was sort of our thing. I just want to be prepared if it does happen. Should I go? I'm worried that if I go I'll give myself false hope, but what if she does want to get back together and I pass the opportunity? I was think of saying something like this:

Look blank, you know that there's no one else that I enjoy spending more time with than you, but I'm just now starting to put you in my pass and move on from you. I cannot be your friend or do things that will string me along and give me false hope, that wouldn't be fair to either of us. If you want to have coffee because there is hope then I would love to come, otherwise I have to decline. I'm just trying to protect myself.
+1 y
So breaking news, I texted her asking if she could also bring my flatmate's tuppeware and she said sure I'll just drop ot off downstairs. She doesn't even want to see me for 10seconds. I can't believe this. I can't believe that after all that history she does this. I was so fucking good to her and she's making me feel like falling in love with her was my mistake and that I was stupid for it like everything is my fault for having a fucking heart with feelings, it's not fair and so hurtfull
1
1