How can I be strong emotionally?

I've been with this guy two years, one year its been mostly long distance, he's my first love, but he doesn't seem to care about me anymore. and there's this girl im very suspicious of he's always liking everything she posts, tagging her in stuff and i feel jealouss.. :/ but his feelings are just not there for me anymore i guess and it hurts, he says he loves me still but mostly because i make him say it sometimes. i kept blocking him these past days and he didn't even care he says do whatever you want.. but i regret it so i go back to talking to him, we've been fighting lately because i recently found out he has an online dating app I've asked him to get rid of it but he said its just for friends and there's only me.. which i dont believe at all... he ignores my texts sometimes but he goes online on okcupid.. i dont know why i can't break up with him for good i am extremely sensitive and not strong enough, he is everything I've ever wanted but most days now im just hurt and i dont know what to do.. i love him too much to leave but i think i have to and i really dont feel like crying anymore... im not a very busy person so ill just be thinking about it all the time.
-you must be thinking im an idiot for not leaving him yet but love blinds you and i forgive him everytime :(

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Well just to state I'm not trying to be harsh but honesty is the best policy. For one you guys aren't together anymore so that is his choice to use a dating app or talk to whoever he pleases. Now with this being said, he says do whatever you want meaning he's literally telling you that you can go date etc. I guarantee since he's your first love that if you found another guy that is better you would forget about him for the most part. People often don't realize what they have until it is completely gone. When you keep messaging him its a sign of clingyness and being desperate just to get him to talk to you which is very unattractive. I would say do you and don't bother with him. He's obviously not worth your time and I don't know about you but if a man really needs a dating website to find other girls then that's pretty sad in my eyes considering girls like confidence. I'm not saying there is no hope I'm just saying for now don't bother with him and who knows maybe later down the line you guys will be together again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Define strong emotionally.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Build up the courage and emotional strength to break up with him. Remind yourself that you deserve better and why you do not want to go back to him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Asker Forgiveness is a great thing to possess, although I think it's time to forgive and move on. Once you accually move on to a better s/o , you'll find yourself a lot stronger in that area of self respect. Sometimes forgiveness works as a blessing in deguise.

Recommended myTakes