Should I stay or should I move forward?

Loveontop12
Me and my boyfriend of 4 1/2 years recently broke up. Because of the current distance. And then he told me he is not where he wants to be in life. And he is not finically steady, and as a man it's frustrating. He also has hinted to engagement. Saying that he needs time to get his self together and that this is not a break because of what he is planning to do (engagement). Now he is moving in with roommates to save more money. He said once he has saved more money he will move out. He is also thinking about going back to school. He sent me a message telling me that this will all pay off in the end! And that he is excited about this year.

I don't know what's going on it is confusing. I decided to stay in contact and we be friends (No sex) But we will still have lunch and hangout.

From this what what do you guys think is going on? He is trying to get finically secure to get better his self or is he mind fucking me?

Thank you all sooooooo much
Kisses XOXOXO
Should I stay or should I move forward?
1
1