How should I contact my ex after a fight?

Anonymous
I want to contact my ex to ask him a question, but I feel that since our fight the other day he doesn't want to hear from me. I have a lot to say, but I know it will just be another fight with him. I love him and I miss him very much we were talking just fine until I let my emotions get the best of me and lashed out at him because I was getting tired of the way he seemed like he didn't care if I contacted him or not.

It's been 5 days since we last talked. He never really told me to quit texting him or to leave him alone. He just told me to stop overthinking like I always do and that was it. I want to wait to see if he reaches out to me first, but the longest we went without talking was almost a week and I had to initiate contact, the time after that was 3 days and he initiated it. I have a lot that I want to tell him, but if I say what I feel again I'll lose him for good. How can I talk to him without overthinking, assuming, letting my feelings get in the way, and letting my emotions get the best of me? I really want to talk, but I rather him come to me first because it shows me that he wants to talk, but if I initiate contact I always feel like I'm bothering him.

I don't want to make him angry or push him away any further. Should I just ask him one question and be done with it so that I can get some closure? I know that I may not get the answer that I want. I'm scared to ask too because I may not want to know the answer. He said that he was done with me, but shortly after we were texting back and forth and he responded. If he was done he would ignore me and not respond. I want to apologize, but he said that it was, "oh well." I'm so lost, I wish I knew what to do. I really want to talk to him, but I also want to hear from him first too.

I want to tell him that I miss him and that I'm sorry. I know the fight was 5 days ago, but I don't know what to say or if I should say anything and let it be. What should I do?
+1 y
This is the 3rd time that he has come back into my life. He gets mad over stupid things that I say, sometimes the things that I say are what's bothering me and he doesn't have anything to say about it. It frustrates me a lot! I don't know what more to say or do.
1
2