Why does she contact me?

help really confused -

my girlfriend of a couple of years ended things with me last year - I did all the usual stupid stuff asked her back etc - she didn't wanna know - then after leaving her alone she contacted me(by email) - all nicey nice - we chatted but then she just disappeared - then a few months later same sort of thing email - all nice then gone. she continued this for a while same sort of thing - eventually at the end of last year - I sent her an email saying look you ended things - your decision - but please stop contacting me as it is unfair that you keep being nice then go cold and stop talking to me - she didn't contact me. This year she has sent a few emails that I have just ignored - she has even tried to get me to add her to msn - which I have ignored - the the other day - I WAS on msn and she sent a message through - like an idiot I answered - she said a few words the disappeared - the next night she sent a message through asking why I had changed my name on msn - the again she disappeared - this starting to do my head in - as its like being dumped every 3 months all over again - what is she up to - and why she doing this what should I do -

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Same happened to me, ex of 8 years broke up with me and I begged him him...but nothing...found someone else like a day later...although I still think he cheated on me with her... wouldn't answer my calls and didn't give a sh*t, then I actually see him for the 1st time and he contacts me via e-mail and this goes on for about a months...he's still with this girl mind...I eventually told him never to contact me again cause he was seriously screwing my head up...just when I thought I was getting somewhere he contacts me out of the blue...then I don't hear from him again...my advice NEVER TALK TO HER AGAIN - SHE'S PLAYING WITH YOUR HEAD AND YOUR ALLOWING HER TO HAVE THE CONTROL TO PLAY WITH YOU EMOTIONS...stop all contact for your sake x x x x x x

What Girls Said 3

• shes so wrong for hurting you like this! STOP ALL CONTACT WITH HER SHES UP TO NO GOOD PERIOD!she just wants to f*** with your head & its weird she's pretty much stalking you & coming & leaving is not doing you no good because she's playing mind games with you & leaving you confused.tell her something like listen I'm cutting off all contact with you wouldn't want my girl seeing my emails or anything & having you haz a contact.good luck update us.

• Mate you need to sort this out as she's taking you for a d*** head you need to get her out of your life and stop any kind of contact. And if she keeps on doing this you need to slap her up show her who's boss. But if she's still sexually active you should meet her at ones house and give her the 2,2 beet out. I might sound abit wrong and telling you the wrong thing but who cares your like 45 your need some p**** action don't you mate. You obviously still like her allot mate but you need to beet her out and see what happens cause you've obviously not had any p**** action. Sorry to break It to you like this but its the truth. wack her p**** out Dan, beet it till she gets blue waffle!Easy g spot!

• Sounds like she just wants to have her cake and eat it to. She may just be hoping you don't meet someone else and be happy so that's why she keeps contacting you.

• Hi update

i blocked on her msn and email - but for some reason she sent a message last night and it came through - I answered it - but I wasn't forth coming with much chat - she said I best go - so I asked why and she said I think you know why? I asked what she ment but wouldn't say - then she's really meloncolly - she's lost weight - she's a lot wiser now etc - eventually she signed off byt said night normally she would just vanish - what she upto?

• Dude everything time she looks for you she finds you, stop talking to her, it will only bring you pain.

What Guys Said 3

• She knows you will give her attention, so when she wants it she comes to get it from you. It's building her self ego.

Change your email address or set email from her to get deleted automatically. Delete her from your MSN. Don't allow her to contact you if it bothers you so much.

• Same thing happened to my on a relationship of 1 year, is been 2 years apart and she hasn't stop contacting me, I decided to talk to her and we went back together (big mistake) It was over in just one month and I brought with it great pain. If she write or text or call I'm just going to ignore it, and will change my cellphone number.

I want you to read this:

link

I think is a double adche blade, probably work on you backwards.

• She is yanking your chain. And that's obvioulsy not healthy for you. Your email-programm has a spam filter. Your MSN has a ignore-list. It's hard but you have to end this.

Alternative solution: answer every contact with "blow me". The two possible outcomes: A: she blows you, B: she leaves you alone.