Why my ex calls talks flirts with me and then disappears?

Okay here is the thing, my ex called me and said why I didn't pay him attention at school, and why I didn't talk to him. he also said that he is still feels jealous at me , and while he was talking he flirted with me couple of times. but the next day he didn't call or send a message until I sent him a message and we talked briefly, he always does the same thing show up makes me love him all over again and disappears. please guys help me I don't know what to think I am confused. should I text him? and what does he mean by this treatment?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• you're dealing with someone wants your interest when he's emotionally down and disappears when he's emotionally strong (I mean when he get new girlfriend).
    you don't have to be sad to make him happy... just cut him off and pay attention to your study. at least the school will make you be a president, doctor or engineer.
    believe me, your ex will hold your back.

spend time with people who make you happy for free.

Good luck...

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you so stupid and keep repeating? It should be obvious a relationship with him is a complete impossibility and will never work or last. But if you want to keep trying to stick that square peg in the round hole then knock yourself out

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He is playing mind games with you and has you right where he wants you he can see you walking after him and is there for taking advantage of it , my advice would be not to walk after him play his games aswell and make him feel how it feels avoid him till he confronts you then you tell him straight you dont appreciate his games your not a toy and have feelings, why should you initiate contact first thats just silly he needs to decide what he wants, dont fall for his tricks it will only hurt you trust me, is he seeing others and keeping his options open maybe?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes