If your ex texted you , will you?

What if your ex texted you and he/she as the one who broke your heart?
  • Talk friendly to her/him even if she/he broke your heart
  • Talk and try to make the conversation longer
  • Talk but stay distant
    Vote C
  • Don't respond at all
    Vote D
What would you do?
Any more opinions?

1110

Most Helpful Guy

• What would be the message about?

She is married and has a child now. Not much to talk, plus she wasn't that good at sharing emotions back then, so... But if she'd reach out, I'd read to what she has to say, i'd answer in a polite way. no doubt there will also be some stronger heartbeats there, some flashbacks of how it was, but i would essentially make sure to keep the distance and cut it short.

Do you wany to send a mesaage to your ex?

• No actually my ex texted me.

• first reaction: what the fuck is his problem.
      so are asking if you are rude for not saying goodnight. I'd say you did not. He kept giving those weird replies. If you would have replied with "whatever.." to his good night, then that would have been rude

If it was my ex acting like that i'd send her a message and say: look, if even in the given circumstances you play mind games and instead of saying what you want, you beat around the bush with nonsense, then i would rather spare myself the trouble and mind my business.

i understand it is painful, but on the long run, it will hurt you more to get random and meaningless messages from him out of the blue.
      plus as he did not say much, i guess he was just checking to see if you are in pain and miss him. "Yeah, hold my hand, while i suffer for we broke up. See how much i suffer? But i don't want you back either. Just stand by me, while i get over you". I could hear him say that.

• Yes, I totally agree with you, he is just playing with words, afraid to say what he has to say so that he will get dumped as he did to me. I think he was either considering for a longer convo but at the same time he excepts me to be overjoyed at him iniating the contact, and when I was not, he got offense, I think he probably has something to say but he is afraid that´s all, the thing is I will ignore him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be Civil, Somewhat Polite but don't Make it a Total... Delight.
    He May have Some Sort of Motive in his Mind, @Pink26, and until you Know it may Be... Stay Way at the top your Juicy Apple Tree, Hard to Get and to Grab right now.
    Good luck and Thanks for your Invite, dear. xx