Ok so this is an update of my last post we actually did break up on oct 8th and this is what he said. Please help me?

He the deleted me off of snaochat out only way we really communicate so I'm really confused as to what the heck is going on.

He just responded to me text saying "ehhh I'm not worth your time." I feel like he's not telling me something and is trying to push me away

32

Most Helpful Guy

• what a tool. He either didn't have the balls to say it to your face or he didn't care enough to do so. either way it honestly doesn't sound like a man you want to be with

• We were having a convo and that's why it was over text it was just abrupt and he'd been feeling down for a while and I asked if he needed time and this is what happened

Most Helpful Girl

• he cares about you but you're simply just not what he wants and he feels guilty for not wanting you. so he's offering to stay friends but nothing more than that and by he will miss you is.. he'll miss you and the friendship you had. when it comes down to a relationship he doesn't think you both are compatible he knows what he wants for his future and he just doesn't see you in it.