I think I'm going to cheat.

I've been with my boyfriend almost a year now and I only see him once a month.. twice if i`m lucky. It`s a long distance thing.I like this kid who lives close by. I don`t want to cheat on my boyfriend cause he doesn't deserve that. But here are the facts

i`m young and attractive and a lot of guys want me and my boyfriend said some things to me like he doesn't know if he loves me and how he doubts he`ll marry his first love. And even though he "took it back" it confused me and made me wonder. My feelings toward him kind of changed. I love him but I want to explore but I need him in my life. But I know i`m going to give in to the guy close by. What do I do ?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated someone who was you. They almost cheated. I had to end it. They just needed to grow up and figure themselves out. I told them to come back when they did, but in the end I couldn't wait anymore. Maybe you can do you both a favor to yourselves and each other by ending it now before things start to hurt.

What Guys Said 2

• at least have the deceny to leave him if you choose to cheat on him, or be like look I'm losing complete attraction to you due to _______

• break up with ur boyfriend and go for the next guy. pretty simple.

What Girls Said 5

• You have to make a choice between trying to make it work with your boyfriend or moving on. You can't have the best of both worlds

• Break up with him if you're not happy with him, and especially if you're going to end up cheating on him- no one deserves that. :/

• He makes me so happy

i justt have chemistry with this guy nearby

it`s not emotional..it`s just physical..

• But that's no reason to cheat on your boyfriend. Maybe you should evaluate your relationship. Are you really going to ruin a happy relationship for a passing attraction?

• Then break up with ur bf...Eventually, that's how it's gonna end..uncertainty is not a good thing in a rel. if you know u're gonna cheat..better end it first with the other guy. Do not be unfair.

• Sooooo why don't you just break up, it's not that deep!

• do not cheat. just end it with him if ur not happy. that would be so mean...