1st Girlfriend dumped me after 3 months, is cold and condescending, and starts fights every time she talks to me. Advice?

Hey everyone, I'm a 16 year old guy, and I recently moved into a new neighborhood. We had to live in a hotel for a week while we waited for the last homeowners to move out. Anyways, I was invited to a party in the neighborhood, a type of welcome party i guess, that was being hosted by my friend. She invited a few other people so i could meet some of the kids there, and one of them apparently fell for me immediately. I was flattered and started talking to her. Fast forward a week, it's the 4th of July, and i asked her out in front of her house. We immediately had a bond I've never had with anyone before. We did everything together. about a month in, she told me she wanted to take our relationship to the next level. We ended up performing sexual acts almost every time we met up, but she always started it. It seemed like all she ever really talked about was sex. Two days after our 3 month anniversary, she dumped me. All my friends were telling me she just used me and that I should forget about her. I tried to talk to her about it and she got really angry about anything I said, ending the conversation with "You're not my boyfriend, and you sure as HELL aren't my friend". I haven't talked to her since. She is a really sweet girl and she's real cute too, and I'm glad i spent three months with her. But I honestly don't think im over her and I've been dreaming about her hurting me and she's constantly on my mind. I just feel kinda lost and I need some guidance. I'm not mad at her at all nor do I want to do anything bad to her. Sorry this is kinda long I just need to get it all off my chest.
Thanks guys. I was having a rough day when I posted this and I typically go to the internet as a distraction. Figured I could use it to possibly sort out an issue. I appreciate your sincere comments :D

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, look at the bright side. You just experienced what most guys dream of... being used for sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to hear that, bud! Those ones are always the hardest to take! Women can be hard to figure out sometimes. Your guess is as a good as mine as what happened there. I would think you were just a summer fling. I know this sucks, but you need to move on. What ever was there before is over now. I would stay away from her, or avoid her since she clearly doesn't want to be friends and is aggressive against you. The more time you spend thinking about her and remembering the past is more time you waste now and possibly miss out on meeting someone even better than her! Plenty of fish out there man!