Do you agree that I told this guy we shouldn't be friends/talk anymore because he told me he was going to call and didn't and then didn't apologize?

He has done a few things, one is he didn't contact me on my birthday, two is he ignored my texts one day until the next day and the third is that he told me he really wanted to talk the next day, and even though I was super busy all day until almost eleven, I waited for him to call. I even texted him that night even though he didn't call like he said he would, the next day he texted me back at like five in the morning saying he just had a long day at work and went home, ate and went to sleep. I had a very long day also and still looked forward to his call, so after him not texting me after that 5 am text this morning, I basically just told him that it seems he doesn't want to be a friend or talk and I won't be contacting him again. What is your opinion on that, was I just being overly sensitive? I am just tired of getting my feelings hurt.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to wait for some more time and give the boy more opportunities. Love doesn't grow in a straight line. It needs to see highs and lows. Give him some more time and more opportunities.

0|0
    0|0
    • I did and he apologized and I realize how much I care about him as a person, thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• It does seem likes he's unreliable so it's not that your are sensitive... you just don't want to hang around for a guy who doesn't make time for you

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• there's nothing to do about him, you really did your best and you have to stop doing it again.
    I understand if you like that guy, but the type of relationship that you're looking for is from one side ( only your)... so don't lose your dignity for anyone makes you do a lot of things to get his/her satisfaction.

just don't wast your feelings in the wrong people... you'll regret when you wake up late.
    Good luck...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well I believe that he was being a jerk or a coward or both. I personally think you over reacted. I mean, I'd be pissed, but to each his own. The guy was wasting your time, but there's seeing someone out the door, and slamming it behind him. You could have just moved on and said nothing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes