Do you agree that I told this guy we shouldn't be friends/talk anymore because he told me he was going to call and didn't and then didn't apologize?

LoveHolyGod
He has done a few things, one is he didn't contact me on my birthday, two is he ignored my texts one day until the next day and the third is that he told me he really wanted to talk the next day, and even though I was super busy all day until almost eleven, I waited for him to call. I even texted him that night even though he didn't call like he said he would, the next day he texted me back at like five in the morning saying he just had a long day at work and went home, ate and went to sleep. I had a very long day also and still looked forward to his call, so after him not texting me after that 5 am text this morning, I basically just told him that it seems he doesn't want to be a friend or talk and I won't be contacting him again. What is your opinion on that, was I just being overly sensitive? I am just tired of getting my feelings hurt.
2
2