Was locked up and my girlfriend left me and cut me off completely nd I have to get her back how do I go about it? Do they ever come back?

Ivoryyy
I was sentenced to a year in jail for selling drugs and my girl said we couldn't be together n I'm not good for her n said she would still be here for me no matter what n she end up cutting me off and leaving wouldn't answer letters or calls no money on books she did me bold. . then I got out recently and called her one time. No answr then I seen her at kids birthday party and it was awkward she avoided me completely I have to be wit her again does anyone know he she might be feeling and if she still cares? should I keep trying to contact her? Or pop up at her crib wit flowers? Idek how to approach her or the situation I can get over her abandoning me n allat need help plzzzz lord
1
2