I love my boyfriend. He loves me too, but I feel he doesn't love me enough. I broke up with him 3 days ago and I now regret it. Is it a good decision?

Anonymous
I broke up with him because his love changed. We had a long distance relationship, but he moved recently in the same city. The problem is he still won't go out with me because 'it's too far' or 'he's tired'. It is true that both of us don't have lots of time to go out, but he doesn't even tell me he misses me or that he would like to see me. I think he got used to the fact that he didn't see me. Also, he wouldn't talk that much online either. And I need affection. I need him to tell me he loves me. When I broke up with him, he was wasted. We cried both like children. He said he was stupid and he will TRY to change his attitude. But I thought 'I don't want to force him to love me.' Shit is that now I regret him and I miss him and I love him. Also, when I wanted to broke up with him I wasn't sure but a friend of mine asked me 'Do you think he will change and treat you how you want forever? He will treat you right a month or two then he will change again.' I don't even know what my question is. Feelings are too strong. What do you think about all this? Do you think it was a smart decision to broke up. We love each other...
2
2