I think I'm single. What do I do now?

It was a long and tumultuous relationship with amazingly great sex but I stopped being able to trust her. Her words, her actions, everything. What do you suggest I do now?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Amazing sex gets you only so far... trade her in, trade up, go solo for awhile and take time to find someone who is the entire package: Great Sex, Great Conversation, Great Romantic, and Most of All Great Friend. Best of Luck

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Replace her with a new one with a good version 2017😂

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Well for starters, make SURE you are broken up. Then start planning a life and activities that don't involve her. Go out and have fun with friends and date other girls just to have fun for now. It's going to take a while and I wouldn't suggest getting serious with anyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • why have you stopped trusting her?

1|0
    0|0
    • I've caught her in lies. Mostly to do with her drinking and I can't trust her behavior when she drinks. Don't know if she's going to be lovey dicey romantic, violent and destructive, crying her eyes out or a combination of all of the above
      Because of it, I've stopped going out with her to bars and concerts, I've stopped taking her on vacation trips and didn't allow alcohol at my house when she came over. Those dates were fine until I found out she would drink BEFORE she came over for our date night.

• Show All
    • I actually had to think about that. Thanks.

• you're welcome. personally if I was you, I'd find another one you are sexually attracted to who is not crazy.

• Break up for good and move on

0|1
    0|0
  • Just move on with your life.

0|1
    0|0
  • why do you think your single? how do you not know?

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on, dude. There a re plenty of fish in the sea. Replace the untrustworthy woman for a better one.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for responding but that's my quandary. Do I just be single for a while or jump right in and replace her with another woman?

• There's nothing wrong with dating casually, as long as your new girlfriend is fully aware that you're not ready for something serious (I suppose you'll need some time before you can be emotionally involved with someone else if you really loved your ex).

• Have you told her?

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes and no. Last week I told her it wasn't going to work out between us. She was very upset and wanted to get together to talk. She came over, I made us a nice dinner, we watched a movie and then had sex. And again in the morning.

• Show All
    • I know. Sometimes I like the attention, sometimes I'm sad without her but I'm mostly on edge with her. You're right. I need to stop it 💯 %

• Yes. Yes you do hun as you sound like you don't know what you want but it'll just hurt her more

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes