I need some advice on how to move on faster?

there's this guy... he lets just say he strung me on for 2 years and now its been about 1 month since i found out he was stringing me along. it hurts so much when i see him. how do i stop it?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Meet other people. That helps. But time will heal it. Give the time some time :D

• I've talked to so many people... most of them distract me from it for the moment they are there... once that moment is over he always creeps back into my mind...

• ok thanks..., not only for the advice but also for responding you were the only one that did and i appreciate that :)

• I see. I'm glad I could help

Most Helpful Girl

• Avoid him- out of sight out of mind - but it will take time.

• ... i have 3 classes with him, he's near my locker area, and he keeps talking to sooooo many girls >.<

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!