My Heart is Being a Fool?

For two years and 27 days, I went through hell with the girl of my dreams. I gave her literally everything. My friends, family, movies, games, Football, Wrestling, walking with my head up, everything to be with her. I even moved in with her and her family. I have been broken up with her for about a little over a month now, and although I know that I have not made the wrong choice in breaking up and moving out, I still can't help myself. I left because I couldn't take it anymore, but as the last month I was with her rolled by, I noticed she was changing. Being better, problem was I felt nothing for her. Couldn't kiss her or hold her or tell her I loved her. Yet now all these feelings are resurfacing. What should I do? I could call her or Facebook her but I don't think that would be good. What should I do? I just want to move on. (I am with a new girl who I have wanted for 7years but its not helping like it was at first)

11

What Girls Said 1

• why did you break up with her in the first place? You couldn't take what anymore? I think you're the typical man who breaks up with a girl then after months go by then you realize what you had and now its too late your you.

• I was with her for two years and she was severely controlling and jealous. Couldn't even watch a movie or play a game without her griping. I gave her my whole life, gave up my mom, dad, brothers, everything. Sports, friends, literally everything so you can take your "typical man" thoughts and shove it because you don't know

What Guys Said 1

• i would say forget about her man. you did what you could...you changed you whole life for her. she misses you and that's all. she knows what she had was good but she didn't appeciate it then and if she gets you back you'll get youself in the same situation you were in when you were with her before. she just wants what she can't have. if this new girl is good to you then don't brake her heart.