I miss the person my ex used to be, but he is a completely different person now. how do I separate the two and see him for how he is now?

Anonymous
he used to be a nice guy who loved me and treated me very well. we dated for two and a half years. before he went to college, he cheated on me, dumped me, had sex with another girl soon after, then told me he still loved me so he could get sex from me, and then admitted he had just been using me for sex and didn't have feelings for me, and was actually in love with someone else. he blocked me on social media and said to get out of his life, but then unblocked me three months later. he joined a frat and parties a lot. he likes a lot of girls pictures on social media and has a thing with a girl 10 hours from where he lives. i don't know why, but I still miss the old him and am wondering if he will ever be that way again? how can i stop missing him?
1
1