Why talked she always about her problem and couldnt accepted that I had also some luggage?

Anonymous
Why is gone? She had been through difficult things like her parents divorce. Later i told her that i was bullied when i was younger and therefore i was in therapy. We are both 30+.

She talked a lot about her problems and fears and i was showed her always empathy and listen carefully.

But if i said something about my problems it seems that she could not accept that. She seemed irritated if i had fears, but she was exact the same as me in that way. We're both tough people but we had both scars too. Why couldn't she accepted that i had also hard times ( i worked on it, (i was in therapy) i didn't she had the patience with us (and me?) Why is this? For example: she talked a lot about cancer and how to prevent this, but if i said on the beach in the hot sun: be carefull
(she had a black freckle on her arm) in the sun she seems very iiritated. I can't understand why she was so hypocrite...
1
0