Questions about ex?

Anonymous
So last week I broke up with my boyfriend of 7 months. We were just too different and didn't really like the same things. He was really sweet, always made time for me, and treated me better than anyone who I've dated before. Basically, it was like I went from dating boys, to dating a man. But we fought a lot. I like to go out and party, and it annoyed him that I chose that over making time for him - in hindsight, he was right... I didn't prioritize him. The breakup wasn't messy. He wanted to try to fix things and come up with a system that would work for both of us, but I didn't.
Today, he deleted me from his FB, Snapchat, Twitter, and IG. I don't know why, it's not like I'm posting anything relating to him.

Odd question, but does he seem like one of those guys that you would later regret leaving?
Also, if he deleted me off of social media, does that mean he wouldn't take me back if I asked him to?
Questions about ex?
1
1