Am I wasting my time on him?

So basically, I started liking this guy. & he asked me out 2 weeks later- as he told my friends he needed time to think it over. While dating, he was very sweet/loving. He always told me how much he loved me & how he wanted to be with me forever. But he broke up with me just over a week of dating, telling me he still really liked me & would like to go out with me but he just needed time because he had a lot going on & felt as if we were taking things to fast. We didn't really talk as much in person, although we go to school together. He said he got really nervous around me. & told my best friend the same thing- that he would still like to go out with me & told her to tell me that he still had feelings for me. But, he told my other friend, that he felt as if the relationship was forced & that it didn't feel right. & told his best friend that, he felt as if he was pressured into liking me. After hearing different things, I got really confused. I had my friend ask him how he felt & he would just avoid the questions or end the conversation. It's been about 2 weeks since our breakup & if someone asks why we broke up he just says he can't. He isn't in a relationship. Although, he has been liking some of his ex's pictures & hanging out w her. But it's been about 2 years since they have broken up & she has a boyfriend & I've heard they're "really close". Anyways, ever since the breakup we haven't really talked. Although, he does "accidentally" bump into me every now & then & apologizes a lot. &, I've also noticed that he stares at me a lot. Also, why is he such a jerk to other girls if he broke up with me? Whenever I'm around, he's usually a bitch to most girls & makes fun of them. He changed a lot. The other day my friend asked him to put something away for her & he said "no, fuck you, I don't like you". I mean I know it's kind of immature but, keep that in mind. Anyways, I really like him & I'd like things to work out - but I don't know if that's possible. What are your opinions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're only 13 so don't worry about relationships. But this guy might have another girl he's seeing and you don't wanna be 2nd best or on the back burner.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• ... JERKS IN THIS WORLD... they have no strength to tell you they don't like you cause they don't want to hurt you or are pressured! hey! we are the same age, going through something like what you are going through. you can make it and he was a coward a dick and... sorry ************************ excuse my cussing lol, lots of guys our age do this, for now just try to take your mind of him. it gets easier and soon, you'll be able to see him like a normal person, every time he talks to you it doesn't hurt and life will get easier

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I think you're wasting your time. If he was really into you then the two of you would still be together. Maybe you smothered him a bit.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He probably has another girl he's waiting on to work out and if it doesn't back to you he will go... don't wait.

0|0
    0|0
  • You got really confused? Yea I get it, because he's confused too, and so am I!! I have no idea what's going through his mind, but most likely is confusion going through his mind. He doesn't know what he wants. Although he was right: saying that rs is too rush, but I think he's not serious about you. Assuming your displayed age (13) is real, and he's in the same school as u, it's normal to not be serious in rs at ur age. Because you guys aren't mature enough to talk about love yet. If you wanna know why, I can explain to you but I'll end up spamming here instead xD which I don't want to. Like what every parents would said, don't start finding love yet, you can have crush, but don't get into a rs, just be friends, focus on your studies and get a good future. Don't worry if you are single now, it's normal! Wait till you became a beautiful, grown up and mature woman, you will have lots of guys lining up for you!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes