Will I ever get him back?

So my ex and I broke up about 2 months ago, he said we just needed some time apart while he sorts his head out as he was feeling like he didn't know what he wanted but he knows he loves me a lot and i'm his best friend, we were together for 3 years and in my eyes everything was going well but for him apparently not so much.

I went NC for 30 days right after we broke up and he contacted me on the 30th day just asking me how I am etc. Since then he has texted me maybe once a week for random reasons, most recent was asking me something that I had written on our group chat with all our friends, so all the info was on the chat about what I was talking about but the following day he still text me to ask about it.

I really want him to miss me and want me back, will I ever get him back? How long does it usually take a man who's confused to miss me and want me back? Is there anything I can do to speed up the process.
(please no bitchy comments, yes i have thought a lot about this and I want him back)

03

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly he probably is not interested anymore otherwise he wouldn't do the girl thing of i need time.. But its his loss now its time for you to get back to trying to focus on yourself and living your life

• Call him. tell him on how you feel if he's a nice guy. He'll be honest with you. because he said like he's taking intrest somewhere else

• I don't think you get him back

What Girls Said 0