How to tell if an ex is not ready to fully let you go or wants to maybe have a second chance someday?

Anonymous
I want to know what are some of the signs an ex is not ready to fully let you go after a breakup and maybe wants you back at some point? I have read that they are still in contact, text you drunk dials you etc etc. When we broke up i was heartbroken. He went through a lot with not being able to find a job and completly shut down. He broke up with me and said he wasn't feeling what he thought he should. I still believe he was scared bc thins were great before that. Anyway we had sex after the bu and still do. in August he told me we shouldn't anymmore as it was unfair to both of us. We stopped but somehow we fell back into it again. It happend like 3 times. These past few times he hasn't said it, but when we talk sometimes it seems like he's questioning me to see if anything has changed like asking if im partying etc. As well as when i see him he sees something and makes comments like oh are you showing off for other guys? just like comments that are weird. Some nights when he texts me like the other night i didn't answer for a few hrs he texted again and then called. He said he would pick me up when he asked to hang to. Other nights when i ask him to hang or something he says I don't know about that. Its just a weird situation and I still love him and want to be with him again and can't fully read his actions. One day it seems with all the comments like he's jealous or wanting anf then the other it doesn't. Could he be unsure of what he wants still?
1
0