Lose feelings?!?

Is it possible that you can "lose" your feelings for someone, but then once you see them in person, the come back? Maybe because they never left in the first place?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Is it possible that you can "lose" your feelings for someone, but then once you see them in person, the come back?: Yes.

Maybe because they never left in the first place?: No, they left. You're probably just suffering nostalgia.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes I know what you mean. No, I don't think they lose the feelings, or forget about the person, but rather push them into the bak of their minds. Then when something triggers a memory, the brain and emotions start to come back. And they start to reminisce about old memories.

• That's good to know because I'm seeing my ex soon and we were pretty damn close, so I'm hoping him seeing me will bring back a lot of the good things..

• Of course it will, hon. And I'm sure he NEVER forgot any of the memories you shared or you at all. Good luck.

• Thank you!