Do you believe in marriage?

What does it mean to get married? Do you marry someone knowing that divorce is an option? Why is it that people take the vows so casually and break it so easily. Is marriage something you do with the one you want to spend the rest of your life with or in the moment of honeymoon.

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Too be honest. People think they're in love because, this person in front of them seems good and has yet to do anything bad at the beginning. What people don't realize is that people change overtime, not right away. This is why people I know have told me marriage is overrated. They use to have sex a lot and then it died down to like little to no sex after awhile. Its about people changing, getting bored etc. That makes relationships fall apart and this is why the divorce rate is so high. I wouldn't marry a girl unless I truly loved her and even then things could happen.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE