True?: "people that jump straight into a new relationship do that because they dont know who they are whitout the validation of others" ?

Anonymous
He have said certain things that makes me wonder if he's with someone else just because he's insecure: he said several times that Im the only part of his life that makes him happy, that he didn't want to to a long term relationship because he needs constant attention, he couldnt believe that he could get a girl like me, that he was the wrong guy at the right time because I just needed someone- why else would I date him? That he will never take me for granted because he can never get anyone like me, he thinks he's ugly, he would question my affection for him and didn't trust his best friends.. Which always made me sad, he's dealt with a lot of backstabbing and bullying and he's really a great person and I wanted to show him that he deserves to be with someone that loves him for who he is..

The breakup was 2 months ago and it happened because we come from different countries and we want to live in our own countries later in life, basically ends dont meet. At the time I wasn't ready to break up, it felt like we'd invested so much in it, he came with me home and met my family which was great, I've met his family and friends several times and I was still open to see what will happen, both of us dont know what and where we will be in the next couple of years and I felt it was silly to break up when we dont even know that. Anyway, due to social media I think he's already with another one. We havnt talked at all since the BU either. I'm taking time to reflect on everything and still feel very sad about it from time to time and I miss him, he's the best guy I have ever been with. I know it will be fine but I couldnt imagine beeing with someone right now unless that someone would be the love of my life.. It just feels like he doesn't care about what we had and just jumped straight into something, I feel replaced just like that.
1
0