What are some of the reasons you dumped your bf/ girlfriend and was the relationship bad or good?

I just wanna see some of the many reasons for me it was she cheated on me.

46

Most Helpful Girl

• He tried to strangle me so I punched him in the face, fractured his nose, and dumped him.

The relationship was good until about an hour before that incident when he did a complete 180 in behavior and got extremely protective and extremely aggressive. We were also 15 so I mean... we had no business dating in the first place because 15 year olds are just overgrown babies anyway. :p

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • True 15 is over grown bebes

• And sorry u went through that

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only had 3 serious r/s

1. Trish and I broke up due to the where we were in our lives, her work load and law career was upstarting and she had a child from a previous r/s she was 23 and I just turned 21. She wasn't really looking when I came around and she was always busy when I wanted to chill n relax, when she wanted to chill n relax I was out partying or studying. We ended it amiably, sad but learned a lot.

2. Stacy and I broke up simply because I got reassigned to Los Angeles when we were living together in San Francisco. She was very much established I was too busy moving around with the military. I would have loved to stay and build more of what we had but at that time in my life I needed to go where the money was. It ended a bit bitter because this is the girl that showed me how to properly break up and move on instead of ghosting away; I was ghosting away a lot prior to her from all the girls I was dating before her.

3. Jenna and I broke up simply because my life in California was falling apart when I chose to move to Texas with her. She passed away from terminal cancer 2wks after I had left. This was the r/s that nearly broke me in more ways I could count. Needlessly to say, it was a very tragic ending.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Am sorry to hear about number 3. But 1&2 i could understand it seems like u made the right choice for you.