How to heal from a break up when you dont have closure or dont even know what happened to end it?

Anonymous
My boyfriend of 2 years dumped me via text 2 weeks ago and very little reason as to why. In the very few texts I've received from him since then have been cold and heartless. One in particular , i asked if we could talk, he said about what? Me: about what happened, and the fact that you dumped me over text. Him: and?
This is someone that constantly not only told me he loved , but he showed it in so many ways. This was a guy who was my partner in crime , loving, caring, gentle , etc... i am so blindsided by this. He says there's no one else , but no other answers.
Long before i met him 10+ years ago, he was a drug addict. ... i worry that might be whats up. I don't know...
But anyway howdo you move on when there's no closure or answers? Its the worst pain, like death.
2
2