I need good comebacks for this guy who always puts me down doesn't wanna sleep with me and wants to fuck or is already fucking this old lady over me?

Anonymous
I really like this guy.. he is in his 30ies but he doesn't want me back he kind of makes fun of me and uses me in every way possible he even doesn't want to fuck me anymore.
He begs and wants to fuck some grandma and no i am not exaggerating... literally...50+ and wrinkly.
I deleted and blocked her from his fb and what did he do? he added her again for fucks sake...
He deleted me as a contact on his phone yesterday i could tell because his pic and status disappeared but he could still get messages from me so i know that he didn't block me. when i asked him about that he denied it and today he added me back as a contact. ok i admit it i was the first one to delete him once i saw that he had re-added and unblocked grandma
I need a real good whatsapp status now about him fucking grandma and not me like a great one thats a little bit on the bitchy side or something good that i can say to him when i see him again like a good comeback because he always has the perfect comeback and he thinks of himself as being some kind of specter harvey guy...
how can i handle this?
its been really almost 2 years and im starting to get sick of him treating me like shit and going after some fucked up PR grandma...
please guys i wanna make him feel useless like he makes me feel... the reason why he's not fucking me he said... "u are not my type u have to lose weight" like please u'd rather fuck saggy old grandma and not me? just because i have somewhat of a pear shaped body? seriously? i am 22 by the way. he's got a small dick by the way and he is skinny as fuck. he even went so far as to tell me to use 1gramm cocaine every day so that i can be thin in no time... wtf
i need good whatsapp status or better yet comebacks to crush him next time he tries to put me down and grandma up...
last time i told him
oh please my little finger is more of a man than you could ever be
i could see that it bothered him he just replied with thats not true and kind of a fuck it she's good face.
2
6