Is it bad thing that am still looking for closure from a break up that was 2 years ago?

Her parent's forced us apart then she turned on me 2 months later. Before dating we were kind of close friends and i known almost everything about her. I known i can't do anything to change what happened and i have accepted that. But i miss having her in my life even thorough we both have moved on and i known we may never spoke agin. And yes i habe spoken to my new girlfriend about this.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• your life seems good dont kill that relationship with closure... dont let it come back in

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't let what come back in?

• Show All
    • maybe since she wasn't like the first one you are getting doubts... talk more to your girl friend and I think soon you'll find out if you love her

• My current girlfriend is the 2rd girl i dated since my ex and i am man enough to admit the girl before her linda i for amd kept blaming my ex for it. Which was a mistake linda end up cheating on me, a kiss with linda felt like nothing nut a action. I habe spoke to my girlfriend gina we have argeed to wait 12 months which we got 7 left then talk about this agin if my feeling or still the same. I do love her n like her in a way more then a friend and my feeling are abit strong. But i felt had whem she once said i feel like u dont love me as much as i love you. Or not even close. I explan tonher she the first girl to move me since my ex and thatbi cared for her a lot n she has belive it me more then my ex did amd even when my relatiomshipnwith my ex was at it best that she still is better then my ex.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes... move on... "closure" is some crybaby term that I never understood what it means.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes