How do I get my boyfriend to break up with me?

Anonymous
I am depressed and have anxiety issues, along with having a lot of things going on in my life right. I'm in an online/long distant relationship with my boyfriend, who lives on the opposite side of the country. It has gotten serious with him since we've been dating for over a year now, but for a while now I've been wanting to end it. It was a relationship I shouldn't even have gotten into because I got into it directly after my last one. Our mutual friend had done everything in her power to bring us together and I felt a bit pressured into it.

Despite all of this, I don't want to to be the one to break up with him because I did that in my last relationship and I felt like shit for months after it. Heck, I even for guilty for just asking about this... but I can handle a relationship right now. I need to focus on helping myself right now. So... please help?
11
12