Why would my ex not change his profile picture or relationship status?

Anonymous
I know everyones initial reaction is gonna be like "Why do you care? Don't read into it! Unfriend him," etc.
The reason I care is because I am worried he has hurt himself by breaking up with me and I am am genuinely worried about him.
Following that, that is the reason I want to know. I am not reading into, I know he hasn't done it because of pain, I just want to know if he is okay and if this is normal if he broke up with me 6 days ago.
Finally I have just started the no contact system and have not unfriended him but unfollowed him and will use my will power not to check his facebook page. However this won't stop me worrying about him.

I would just like to know from anyone if they have had the experience and if they know if this is a sign he is really hurting or toturing himself with regret cause I would hate for that to be the case.
1
0