WHY WOULD A EX STLL CONTACT YOUR FRIENDS?

Why would a man still contact his ex's friend after he told her that he did not want her? Every time he goes off and gets with someone he contacts my friends. We have not talked in 3weeks and he is with someone else, Why is he contacting my friend still? He has nothing to talk about and I told him once before about venting to her and he said he would not do it again. He is not venting to her now but he still contacts her and he knows she is going to tell me. I told him to not to contact me anymore, But why does he contact her and not me? He text her and told her that his grandmother had a stroke. I am not going to contact him because it will make me seem weak. I have been weak enough for him.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Hon, he broke up with YOU (or the other way around or whatever) but he is still friends with them.
    I've never understood why so many people think that just because a relationship is over, all the other bonds must go as well... isn't that high school thinking?

0|0
    0|0
    • Him and her have only known each other for a few months. She just had a baby from his friend. I just don't understand, He does not want me contacting his friends.

• Show All
    • You are right. Thank you!

• very welcome...

• For one last bang

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes