My Ex broke up with me 4 days ago to work on herself, but I can't stop thinking about her. How long should I wait before I offer to try again?

According to her, she was worrying to much about me, to the point where it put her in a depressive state. Therefore, she felt that she should break up with me so she can focus on herself. I do not 100% believe this, but whatever.

My question is, I feel like this is a subject that if I talked to her about it, we could work through it and try again. How long should I wait before I bring this up and talk to her in private about it?

21