My Ex broke up with me 4 days ago to work on herself, but I can't stop thinking about her. How long should I wait before I offer to try again?

According to her, she was worrying to much about me, to the point where it put her in a depressive state. Therefore, she felt that she should break up with me so she can focus on herself. I do not 100% believe this, but whatever.

My question is, I feel like this is a subject that if I talked to her about it, we could work through it and try again. How long should I wait before I bring this up and talk to her in private about it?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Breaking up to work on herself is complete BS, she plain just wants to break up w/you. The way I see it if she truly cared about you, she wouldn't break and you would both work together to make it better. I would move on, a guy told me the same thing, didn't talk to me for 3 months, then tried to tell me what big mistake he made. I didn't take him back, nor was I sympathetic because he treated me very coldly, telling me he needed to get his stuff together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im sure you can still talk to her but not be in an active relationship. If not try to think past and get past your desires for her sake.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I probably should give her time and let her come to me, or at the very least wait a couple weeks before I bring it up

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should wait for her to come back. I had a similar thing and eventually i decided i was done waiting and when she tried to try us again i no longer had feelings for her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes