Have you ever broken up with someone (or been dumped) and then got back together?

Did it last? How did you go about getting back together and how long did it take?

91

Most Helpful Girl

• yes and no, If I knew he was a man I truly loved then I would work on it... We gave each other some time apart and I contacted him because I know he's the one for me. We fought over stupid things and we worked on what was missing, but we both had things missing and we both forgave each other and its better than ever

• Who had broken it off 1st and how long were you apart before reconciliation?

• We both accepted it wasn't working at the time, left it a couple months for things to settle down which both gave us time to think about things and realise what we really had and to forgive each other and what was missing. If you really want to be together your willing to work it out because we both did things wrong but love each other. If you love each other then try that way there's no regrets