Have you ever broken up with someone (or been dumped) and then got back together?

Did it last? How did you go about getting back together and how long did it take?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yes and no, If I knew he was a man I truly loved then I would work on it... We gave each other some time apart and I contacted him because I know he's the one for me. We fought over stupid things and we worked on what was missing, but we both had things missing and we both forgave each other and its better than ever

1|0
    0|0
    • Who had broken it off 1st and how long were you apart before reconciliation?

• We both accepted it wasn't working at the time, left it a couple months for things to settle down which both gave us time to think about things and realise what we really had and to forgive each other and what was missing. If you really want to be together your willing to work it out because we both did things wrong but love each other. If you love each other then try that way there's no regrets

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• No.. never... same issues will be there that caused your breakup.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I broke things off with the love of my life in June. I reached out two months later and in September he professed his feelings for me. then we lost contact for another 3 weeks after an argument and now we're talking again. it's hell to be honest. I love that man and being apart is torture.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dumped my guy, regretted it, tried for months and months to talk to him, finally did and got back together a few months ago.

3|0
    0|0
  • I've been on again, off again seeing my ex for the past year. We broke up for 5 months with no contact. It's shit TBH.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sadly yes, I've broken up with someone and then soon got back together with him. It didn't last to long, the relationship flip flopped a lot. Looking back I wish I had just let go sooner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately yes. He basically guilted me into getting back together. Spent the next 6 months together, trying to figure things out. Then we broke up for good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. After break up things would never be the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • no.. life is too short for that kinda drama...

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, ex & I broke up in sept. didn't speak, by end of October he was inviting me over again. seems like he's even more attracted to me now. we're not back together but he calls more than when we were together, & now he's telling me that he's in love with me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes