If my boyfriend liked me so much why would he dumped me and make our relationship work?

Anonymous
Now my recent ex boyfriend dumped me out of the blue. Everything was fine until he became distant and stopped talking to me. Here I am trying to talk to him and he just made excuse after excuse. I'm busy with grad school and he works. Our schedule became different and we started to see less of each other but tried to see each other as much as we can until the last time we hung out and became distance towards me the next day. I asked him if he was still interested in me and gave me an excuse saying he's been busy with working. he ghosted me and no contact with each other since then. I'm mutual friends with his cousin. She kept telling me the reason why he dumped me because I was too busy with school and never had time to do things that he wanted me to do with him. she told me he really liked me a lot and never seen him like someone as much as he does to me. I was really confuse and didn't believe my friend. If that was the case then he would been honest with me if that's the real case of him dumping me which I don't think. She told me that his family & friends wanted him to keep me and telling me I'm perfect for him. Why would he dumped me if he really liked me? I think its immature
0
2