Are you missing someone you're not supposed to?

I'm starting to miss my ex a little even though I know it was for the best that we broke up.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm missing my ex a bit too. Never met anyone so similar to me and someone who I genuinely connected with.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I miss my ex too. Her and I had such good chemistry. But all went down hill.

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss my crush, who hardly knows who I am, hich makes me creepy, in that case, I should not miss her because I see her everyday at school, but always miss her

0|0
    0|0
  • My exGF who dumped me almost 25 years ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't miss people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, at least two deceased co-workers

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss my nemesis.

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss my old friend with benefits, she was pretty , hot and i had lots of fun with her, we used to sit for hours on the beach to smoke weed and talk about our daily lives the we would rent a room, get comfy, start kissing and grabbing and touching and then we would have amazing sex, problem is that i falled in love with her, and while im good in bed, good looking and lots of fun to hang out, im no boyfriend material, eventually she met a responsible, hardworking, average looking guy and dumped me, i still miss her, everyday.

2|0
    0|0
  • Get a new one!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, a girl that I was dating that I had a lot in common with and hit it off in so many ways, but ended up being a rebound to her and it ended horribly. I met her at the wrong time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah... I mean whenever we don't talk I miss him like crazy because I'm stupidly attached to him (which he probably knows, he's not stupid). We are just friends but I know a part of me wishes it would be more but what can I do? I gotta move on you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps, not so much romantically, but somebody I cared about a lot that I don't hear from any more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea my best guy friend who lives in a different city and doesn't keep in contact any more. He doesn't reply to messages. 😢

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we decided to not communicate too much because of distance making it hard, but I miss talking to him sometimes but I have to be strong! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • That just means you love him/her still. Try remaining friends

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss my ex too. We were in true love but who said love won't tear us apart?

0|0
    0|0
  • The only person I miss is my Uncle. He lives on another continent.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, I am supposed to miss him. 😅
      Yeah, there is no one I miss that I shouldn't miss. 😅

• Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes... more than i should :(

0|0